What does COVID-19 look like for Sleep Better Wisconsin?
At Sleep Better Wisconsin we have always gone above and beyond to meet health standards and guidelines set up by the CDC and ADA and we will continue to exceed those standards now. We believe that maintaining good oral health is vital to your overall health. You can trust us to implement any necessary actions to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff.
Here’s what you can expect at your visit:
- All receptionists, front office staff, managers, as well as clinical staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- To minimize touchpoints in the office, our staff with email you the paper work prior to your appointment. We encourage all new patients to complete their new patient registration on line through this process.
- We ask all patients to remain in their vehicle when they arrive for their appointment. Then call the office at 920-465-4477. The front desk staff will greet you and go over the COVID-19 questions. After the screening questions they will invite you into the office. A mask is required for all patients. Parents may accompany children, however anyone capable of attending their appointment alone is asked to do so. No guests are invited into the office.
- Once the patient enters the office, they will have their temperature taken and given hand sanitizer to apply. You will then be escorted back to the treatment room.
- Our clinical staff is equipped with the proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
The clinical staff is wearing fluid resistant lab jackets, highest level available face mask, face shields, and surgical caps.
- Our dental personnel undergo daily temperature checks and health screenings.
- Patients will experience a clean and disinfected lobby
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- Continuous sanitizing of door handles, countertops, restrooms, and furniture will be performed.
- Patients will be asked to practice social distancing, respiratory hygiene, and cough etiquette
- We have equipped each treatment area with a Medify Air Purifier. The purifier can clean the air in a 2,300 square foot room in one hour, and an 800 square foot room in 30 minutes. Our treatment rooms are 110 square feet. In addition to our treatment rooms, we have placed a Medify Air Purifier in the reception area and another Medify Air Purifier in our training center in the lower level of the office.
- Our heating and cooling system even got an upgrade. We installed the HALO-LED. This is an LED in-duct air purification system that uses both UV light and ionization to clean all the air moving through our duct work.
We ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call 920-465-4477 to reschedule your appointment.
Yes, we are aware of the World Health Organization recommendation that dental offices restrict treatment to only emergency. However, the American Dental Association has taken the position that since the reopening of dental practices, over 1,00,000 patient visits have taken place with no evidence of any COVID19 transmissions. The American Dental Association maintains that dental care is an essential service. Here at Bellevue Family Dentistry we have taken all the ADA and CDC recommendations and have created a safe environment for our patients and staff members.